RIzzo-isms: Common Sense Success Strategies
I hope you enjoy my RIZZO-ISMS. These are Common Sense Success Strategies that will not only take you to a better place in Business, but in Life. In my View, that’s the ultimate Success.
- One of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned is that nothing in life is wasted, if I learn from it. I needed every experience to help me grow. And I mean every experience: the good and the bad, the successes and the failures, the pain and the glory. I now understand that every step I took, whether forward or backward, was necessary to prepare me to recognize and receive whatever gift was given to me at the time.
- I believe in miracles. I also believe that when times are tough, especially when the odds are against us, we all have opportunities to perform our own miracles. It’s a matter of how you perceive and meet the challenge.
- Too many people relinquish control of their lives and accept their circumstances for what they might seem to be. Why? They don’t know they have a choice, the tools, the power, or the know-how to confront their fears and challenges head on.
- Focus on hope, gratitude, and seeing the good during adverse times, and you will discover a brighter day, regardless of what is happening to you.
- The only losers in the game of life are those who, for whatever reason, fail to use their challenges as a springboard for growth.