Welcome, News & Media Reps!
When you have stories on attitude and success, how to embrace change, or the benefits of laughter, Steve Rizzo is your “go-to” guy.
Steve was a national headline comedian and Showtime Comedy All-Star, sharing the stage with Jerry Seinfeld, Rodney Dangerfield, Eddie Murphy, Ellen DeGeneres and many more giants of comedy. Then, at the pinnacle of his stand-up career, he walked away from comedy to pursue his true purpose and passion—to teach people how to be happy and successful no matter what their circumstances are.
As a Hall of Fame motivational speaker and best-selling author, Steve has shared his blueprint for personal and professional success with countless people across the globe. His immensely popular PBS special brought him into millions of homes and revealed why he’s an expert on Attitude, Humor and the Power of Positive Thinking.
Steve Rizzo is available for interviews on:
- Attitude and Success
- Change Management
- The Benefits of Laughter
- Stress Management
- PBS Special
- Showtime Special
- Evening at the Improv
- Comic Strip Live
- Consultant on MSNBC and Oprah and Friends Radio Network
The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch (CNBC)
“Business Builders Show Interview” with Marty Wolf
Radio & Podcasts
- The Adversity Connection Radio Show
Steve gets right to his inner being thoughts with Dan Deigan and talks about his new book, Get Your SHIFT Together.
- The Engaging Brand Podcast
- “Real Money” With David Holland
- Blog Interview with Skip Prichard
- “Life in Overdrive: Steve Rizzo” American Entertainment Magazine
- “Rizzo Motivates Departing Airline Staff” Corporate Incentive Travel
- “Becoming a Humor Being” The Independent
Download High-Res Images of Steve Rizzo