RIZZ-O-ISMS: Part 9
Rizzo-Isms are “Attitude Adjustment Strategies” that will take you to a better place in Business and in Life. They are designed to help you to reduce stress, acquire a positive attitude and to create habits for success and happiness.
- You can experience unease, sadness and pain at times and still be happy overall. Your overall happiness is determined by what you choose to focus on the most in the world from day to day. That’s the key.
- Those who make the shift and live in harmony with their Humor Being have the ability to see the bright side of a negative situation, embrace change more easily and make conscious choices to enjoy themselves during the process of whatever they are trying to achieve.
- Humor is your natural defense mechanism. It’s a prescription from your higher self to cure the madness that attacks you from day to day. To deny yourself the right to occasionally to step away from the chaos and find the laughter in the midst of troubling times is like denying yourself treatment that can cure an illness.
- It truly is amazing the power we derive from stepping outside our emotions of the moment and give ourselves permission to make a shift and view them from a humorous perspective.
- It can’t be stressed enough that the filter through which you view all of your experiences, ultimately determines who you become.
Steve Rizzo is the Attitude Adjuster. You can’t attend one of his keynote speeches, seminars, or read his books and leave with the same attitude. He’s a personal development expert, motivational business speaker, corporate-comedian and best-selling author. It’s no surprise that Steve is also a Hall Of Fame Speaker Inductee. An honor bestowed upon on fewer than 200 speakers worldwide since 1977.