It’s all about Attitude
Motivational Keynote Speaker
Speaker Hall of Fame
Business Strategies for
LAUGH & LEARN
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. No matter what group I’m speaking to, or what program I’m offering, I always use Humor as a guise to convey my high-content message. Studies have shown that if people are having fun while they’re learning they will simply absorb more information.
Do you know what that adds up to? Return On Investment!
I Steve Rizzo, Hereby Pledge to be Informative, Memorable, Entertaining and quite often down right Hilarious!
Rizzo-Isms: WORDS TO LIVE BY, IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE
- The only losers in the game of life are those who, for whatever reason, fail to use their challenges as a springboard for growth.
- If you are not enjoying yourself on your journey towards your goal, you’re ripping yourself off. Trust me, there are enough people willing to do that for you.
- Achievement does not make the person, It’s how you lived and what you’ve done to achieve the goal that brings value to it.
- Sometimes a few moments of laughter is all you need to keep you from giving up. SO YUK IT UP!
- It’s not what happens to you that determines your quality of life, but how you think about what happens that makes the difference.
- Humor literally nips negative thoughts in the bud, before they blossom into emotional havoc.
- Without hope, there is no reason to even consider other options, let alone a miracle.
- Don’t think of all of the things that have to be done in the coming day. Rather, think about who you have to be in order to get it done.
- Never use your words to describe a challenging situation. Use your words to change your perception on a challenging situation.
- Enjoyment is the spark that ignites Passion and Enthusiasm. (Write that down and slap it on your refrigerator.)